Community Based Financial Inclusion and Microfinance
Asian Institute of Technology, AIT Campus, Pathumthani, Thailand
- Entry to Mid level Managers from Institutions involved in Financial Inclusion and Micro Finance like Banks, Banking Institutions, Micro / Financial Institutions, SACCOs, CBOs / NGOs and
- Policy Makers from Governments of countries in Africa, South Asia, South East Asia and Far East
After attending this program the participants would be able
- To understand and appreciate the concepts of Financial Inclusion and Microfinance as well as to practice them in their work place better
- To learn how microfinance helps livelihoods through Micro Enterprises and Job Creation
- To manage finances better and add up to the bottom lines
- To help in innovating new products and set interest rates
- To better understand issues such as Governance, Gender etc.
- To manage microfinance institutions better
- To better lead their teams and to develop individual potential and achieve personal best
Participants will learn a wide spectrum of Financial Inclusion and Microfinance concepts and activities that include:
- Real time experience sharing through field visit case studies / special guest lectures
- Financial Inclusion / Microfinance & Livelihood Finance
- Behavioral Economics of the Poor and Financially Excluded
- Microfinance Resources and Access to Finance
- Microfinance Products, Product Designing & Interest Setting
- Risk Management in Microfinance
- Sustainability of MFIs
- Discussion on Regulations in countries of participants
- Leadership in Financial Service
9 to 20 July 2018
|USD 2,500 per Module|
Course Fee Details:
- Accomodation is not included in the course fees. Accomodation per night per participation is USD 60 (for single occupancy) or (USD 35) for double occupancy.
- Fee includes cost of training/tuition, course materials, field study visits, lunch during training session and refreshments, and airport transfers.
- Airfare and visa fees to be arranged by the participants.
- Major medical treatment, health insurance and travel insurance are not covered in the program fee.
Participants must secure their entry visas for Thailand and Cambodia, along with their medical and travel insurances.